Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Paleofail

My apologies for not writing in a long time. My chemicals arrived and I could no longer afford the luxury of sitting at my desk, updating this blog. However, I will admit that my motivation to eat clean/ paleo is dwindling. 

 
2 months ago, I was eating well, eating right and working out 3-4 times a week and the hard work paid off! I received many compliments about my weight loss, I was visiting the bathroom regularly. This month, however, is a complete wreck! I am sick of eating the salad at my favourite paleo-friendly place, the taste of raw broccoli sickened my stomach. I am back to consuming rice/noodles during lunch. I ate too much desserts: mochi balls (last friday!), chocolate molten cake (last saturday!!), bubble tea with pearls (last sunday!!!), chocolates (almost daily at work!!!!!!!!!!!). 

I ATE HALF A BAGEL WITH LOW FAT CREAM CHEESE THIS MORNING. 

I don't understand, why/how did I lose the motivation so quickly. It's like my mind went out of control and I could no longer suppress the sugary cravings. 

HOW HOW HOW? 

-Mrs Paleoporean

1 comment:

  1. If you have a treat that is okay, it is to keep yurself reined in and only have one that week. Perhaps you were having the samething too often, not enough variety so you became bored with the same old same old. You are looking remarkable, very fit and healthy. Perhaps this is just a rough patch before your holiday and once back will get back on track. Don't be too hard on yourself. Just get back on the horse as the saying goes. Enjoy your holiday. Brenda

    ReplyDelete