Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

My eats this week...

I was going to write a post about my best friend today (you will find out soon enough), but since it is the end of the week, I shall go easy with the content and post my eats instead. I must say, I am quite proud of myself this week as all the dinners were 100% paleo! *give myself a pat on the back* Not to mention, they were all prepared in a haste after coming home late from working out. I also did not eat any crappy carbs before the workouts and chose to snack on apples and sweet potatoes. Well, pau did not want me eating crappy carbs, so he packed the sweet potatoes every morning for me to bring them into work. I know, he is the sweetest man and I am a lucky woman. 


If you have liked my photos, thank you for your support! If you need any recipes, give a shoutout, I'll be more than happy to do a recipe post. It is the beer-fest this weekend and a birthday dim sum celebration, there will definitely be a series of #paleofail uploads.

-Mrs Paleoporean

No comments:

Post a Comment